Clear Correct Invisible Aligners in Jersey City
Perfectly aligned teeth are essential for a perfect smile, as well as for good chewing and proper dental care. Few people have straight teeth and a good bite. If you are struggling with crooked teeth, but you do not feel comfortable wearing traditional wired braces, the invisible aligners are an alternative to consider.
If you are looking for an alternative to metal braces. At Ararat Dental, we work with ClearCorrect. ClearCorrect is the clear and simple choice. No wires. No Brackets. Just clear, convenient & comfortable – every reason to smile.
With ClearCorrect, we can straighten your teeth using a series of clear, custom, removable aligners. Each aligner moves your teeth just a little bit a time until you eventually get straight teeth.
Invisible Braces (aligners) are worn for 22 hours a day for 3 weeks, new impressions are only taken if a revision is needed.
How it works
Invisible aligners are only available in the dental office and can only be fitted after a dental examination. Invisible aligners are customized using a computer to match the treatment. A 3D model is generated to match the exact design of your patient’s mouth. The invisible brace is made which determines the crooked teeth that need to move towards a standard position. The first brace is used for 20 hours every day, for two weeks. After two weeks, a new impression is taken for a new brace. The number of aligners used in a treatment varies between 18 and 30, depending on the teeth’s appearance and desired results.
Advantages of invisible aligners
- Invisible aligners are barely noticeable and thus not affect your appearance.
- Invisible aligners are removable thus if you wish to remove them for a brief period for a meeting or party or to eat or drink you may easily do so.
- Invisible aligners are comfortable and smooth. There aren’t any protruding edges or sharp edges that irritate or scratch insides of the gums and mouth.
- As invisible aligners treatment is fully computerized, you know exactly what to expect.
- Invisible aligners need only a year or at a maximum year and a half to straighten the teeth.
- One of the advantages of invisible aligners is that it is removable so daily brushing is easier and teeth are kept cleaner. With braces food gets stuck all around.
Who qualifies for invisible aligners
Invisible aligners are only recommended for teenagers and adults. Children cannot benefit from this product because their jaws are still growing, and the invisible aligners may interfere with their development. Also, for best results, it is advisable that the invisible aligners are fitted only on mildly or moderately crooked teeth. If you have enough interdental space to support the tooth alignment, the invisible aligners will yield perfect results. When the interdental space is missing, and the teeth are extremely crooked, it is advisable to ask the dentist for other teeth straightening alternatives.
The invisible brace is a perfect option for people who lead a busy lifestyle but are looking for a perfect set of teeth. Contact us to know more about invisible aligners. Made using cutting edge technology and designed to fit fully your teeth, invisible aligners are the ultimate choice when it comes to teeth straightening. Make an appointment now and see what we can do for you!